- Download Adobe Digital Editions and tie your Adobe account to this program.
- Once you download and open the e-book file, Adobe Digital Editions will launch.
- Connect your e-reader to your computer.
- Locate the e-book from Adobe Digital Editions.
- Read within Adobe Digital Editions, or drag and drop the file onto your e-reader.
The instructions for reading your e-book vary based on device. You should use the method that works best for you. The only devices that are not supported are Kindle e-ink devices.
Download to computer and transfer to e-readerRecommended for Adobe Digital Edition supported devices.
Read on your phone/tabletRecommended for iPhone/iPad and Android devices.
- Navigate to e.hc.com on your phone or tablet.
- Download the Bluefire Reader app from Google Play or the iTunes App Store. From your Kindle Fire, you download the app here if you allow for the install of applications within your device settings. If the Bluefire Reader app is already installed, check your “Info” settings to see if your Adobe account is enabled and skip the next step.
- Sign in to your Adobe account from your Bluefire Reader app.
- Download the e-book file.
- Open the file with Bluefire Reader and the e-book will download automatically.